Tuesday, February 7, 2012

a Host of Happies!

My February class is now advertised and I am taking bookings.  In this class, you will create 4 different styled birthday cards that will enable you to cover a range of ages.  You will not only be stamping, but also using the Big Shot plus a few punches and embellishments that you may not have used before.

You will also receive 3 envelopes for the 3 standard sized cards in order for you to give them away (if you can bear to!)

  • Date: Saturday 18th February 2012
  • Time: 1pm
  • Place: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St COLAC
  • Cost: $25pp
  • RSVP at the latest by Feb 15th in order to reserve your place.

Bookings are essential and numbers are limited.  As is my policy, if you respond that you are coming, and you do not show, you will be liable for the cost of the class as I will be cutting up materials for you.

Any queries, please contact me directly.  Places in my classes fill fast, so please do not leave it to the last minute in case you miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment