Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another sneak peek

I'm on fire!  Three posts with pictures in three days!  Trust me, it won't last! LOL

(card based on Sweet Sunday sketch #151)
But as I mentioned in my last post about the Framelits, you can use these dies as either stand alone (such as yesterday's example) or use a number of them for matting.  This card shows you how I have used 2 of the Framelits (in this case, the second and third smallest ones in the Labels Collection set).  I'm not sure if you can tell by the photo, but I have used Log Cabin Smooch Spritz on the Soft Suede one before adhering the stamped one over the top with dimensionals.

The stamp set is the new item on today's card.  The image and the sentiments come from the set Rue Des Fleurs.  If you love the stamp sets Established Elegance, French Foliage, Elements of Style, Artistic Etchings or Vintage Vogue, then you are going to love this one.  Very whimsical and vintage, with a nice number of stamps in the set including a couple of sentiments.  Keep an eye out for this one in the Autumn Winter catalogue!

Again, the DSP I have used is the Twitterpated range.  As you can see from my last three posts, there is quite a variation in this pack and yet, they work beautifully together.

If you have attended one of my in home workshops recently, you may have had the opportunity to see me demonstrate the flower that I have on the card.  A couple of the workshops actually made these themselves as part of a Make and Take.  If you would like to learn how to make these flowers, book a workshop with me and I'd love to show you!

Materials used:
Stamp - Rue Des Fleurs
Ink - Chocolate Ship, Soft Suede & Cherry Cobbler inks; More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette & Lucky Limeade markers
Paper - Twitterpated DSP, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Naturals Ivory cardstocks
Other - Glimmer brad, Framelits - Labels Collection, Big Shot, Circle Scallop punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Modern Label punch round file (from distressing kit), Log Cabin and Gold Glow Smooch Spritzs
Items in PINK feature in the Autumn Winter mini catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment