Saturday, March 17, 2012

Autumn Winter Mini on its way

As we enter the final weeks of the Summer Mini catalogue - and hasn't it been a good one?! - we start to turn our thoughts to what is coming up to replace it.  As a Stampin' Up! demo, I have the new catalogue in my hot little hands.....I have also had the benefit of ordering some product out of it!  I have this in my possession as of yesterday too, so expect to see some sneak peeks over the next week or so.

Mini catalogues are FREE and I will be starting to ship and deliver these the week beginning 26th March.  So if you would like your very own copy, please contact me and I'll ensure one makes it to your place in time for the launch on April 1st.

All hostess (stamp) club and technique group members will automatically receive a catalogue, so there is no need for these members to contact me.  For everyone else, just email me with your name and preferred postal address and expect to see this little baby very soon!

As of April 1st, I am also implementing a new calendar which I am attempting to make available on this blog (on the sidebar).  The calendar will feature key dates that I am available for workshops, some of them highlighted as STAR days.  If you book a workshop on a STAR day with no prompting from me, you will get an extra hostess treat from me.  More information about this coming up in my April newsletter and also on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment