Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Autumn Winter mini sneak peek

Ok, as promised, here is a sneak peek from the upcoming Autumn Winter mini.  And I dedicate this particular peek to Michelle Caspar and Terri Hawke who both did their best to get out of me at Saturday's class exactly what was in the catty!!  So just for you gals, I have included the pleated satin ribbon on the layout!  Yes, it is IN.

(Click on layout to see a larger view)
New items featured on this layout include the pleated satin ribbon (Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride) and new Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated.  I want to draw your attention to two other features of this layout; the circle and the title.  The circle was made from Red Riding Hood cardstock using my Circle Scissors Cutter.  It has been a long time between drinks for this baby, and really, it is a crime on my behalf for not getting it out more often.  It is such an easy tool to use and you can really add some great focus to your scrapbook layouts and cards.  The circles can be cut up to 6" and as low as 1".  Unlike the circle punches however, you can create rings such as what I have done in any of the sizes I just mentioned.  Check it out on page 149 of the IB&C and consider adding it to your supply of tools.

The second item I would like to comment on is the title and how I created it.  I have recently acquired the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet sizzlet and it is GREAT.  Never again am I going to run out of the letter "e" or "s" and I can cut all letters in lower or uppercase PLUS numbers as well.  I have to admit to struggling a bit with my titles when using solely SU! products, but struggle no more.  For added effect, I simply used a white gel pen on the leading edge of each letter.  Nothing more.

As always, there is some beautiful items in the upcoming catty.  For those of you that like matched products, you will be in for a treat.  For those that have a Big Shot - especially those that recently participated in my Big Shot club - you will love the brand new offerings in the mini.  And for those that like textures, smells and whimsy, you have not been forgotten.

Yes, I know that I am teasing you....it's just that I CAN!  Ha ha ha....  Remember, if you would like to receive a FREE mini catty by April 1st, simply email me your postal details and I will make sure one is winging its way to you shortly*.
(*Hostess club (aka stamp club), and technique group members need not contact me as you will automatically receive a catalogue)

Ok, stay tuned for more sneak peeks TOMORROW!!

Materials used:
Stamps - none
Ink - none
Paper - Twitterpated DSP, Going Grey 12x12 cardstock (retired...sorry, should've used something else!), Red Riding Hood, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz cardstock
Other - white gel pen, Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Perfect Pennant die, Circle Scissors Cutter, Basic Black Stampin' Writer, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin ribbon 
(items in PINK feature in the Autumn Winter mini catalogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment