Thursday, March 15, 2012

Last weeks

Just a reminder for everyone that we are into the final weeks of the Summer Mini Catalogue AND Sale-a-bration AND my Lucky Envelopes!

If you want to get your hands on any of these items, you should order them now to avoid disappointment.  Once the cattys are finished the products are impossible to source again.  Don't miss out.

A few weeks back I mentioned that I put my name - and creative talents - into the ring in the hope of securing a design team place on a sketch blogsite (STUCK?!).  I received a reply a week ago on my application.  Unfortunately, there was not enough interest in the cards side of things for them to warrant a card design team member, and for the moment they are sticking with just scrapbooking sketches.  So whilst I didn't get a position, I wasn't exactly rejected either (phew!).  But I thought I would show you the card that I made from the sketch provided.


Thankyou to those that gave me a note of support.  It was greatly appreciated.

Materials used:
Stamps - Established Elegance, Curly Cute
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Beau Chateau DSP, First Edition DSP
Inks - Red Riding Hood, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Always Artichocke
Other - Marina Mist seam binding ribbon, Little Leaves sizzlet, Big Shot, Circle #2 die, Ribbon border punch, Isocol & Champagne Shimmer Paint mix

No comments:

Post a Comment