Saturday, March 3, 2012

'Lucky Envelope' update

I have had a great response to my 'Lucky Envelopes'.  At the start, I had 65 numbered envelopes all containing a gift of at least $10 value.  One of the envelopes contains a Stamp and Store Caddy worth $64.95.

To date, I have given away 38 envelopes, which means I still have 27 gifts awaiting new and loving homes.  In amongst the gifts there is ribbon, brads, ink, stamp sets, punches, various embellishments, tools and also the Stack and Store Caddy which has not been won yet!  It is definitely in there and with only 27 envelopes left, it must be close to being won!

All you need to do to get yourself one of these envelopes is to place an order of at least $100.  This same  $100 order will also earn you a FREE Sale-a-bration item, and 1 Loyalty Rewards point in my loyalty program (some ladies are close to getting a free gift through this as well!).

Contact me ASAP to place your order.  Remember, the Summer mini catalogue, SAB and my Lucky Envelopes all finish on March 31st.....but don't leave it until the last few days to place an order (you will give me a heart attack!).

No comments:

Post a Comment