Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More sneak peeks

Oh, it is getting very close to the mini catty going live.  In fact, over the next couple of days, my techniques groups and stamp club members will all be getting their copies!  It will make my sneak peeks redundant somewhat, but of course I will still put up examples.


Pop up card


Slider card
Today's peeks come to you courtesy of a class that I have been doing.  Yes, even demonstrators need to learn new techniques and styles!  I am learning a number of techniques to get 'moveability' onto cards (I really am not sure of that term, but it sounded good in my head!!).  Mind you, these cards should come with a warning......some are quite intricate and take a bit of time to construct.  So they are not ones that I would recommend whipping up 5 minutes before you need a card.

I have used mainly new DSP on these cards - Sweet Shop - and it comes with a couple of sheets of embossed paper.  The White dot/Wisteria paper and the White hearts/Coral paper (background) that are pictured are the 2 that are embossed.  Really lovely.

I will post more details later on, but to give you a heads up, my April class will feature products from the new mini catty AND will also incorporate at least 2 of these more intricate cards (not necessarilly the ones pictured).  So if you would like to learn some nifty techniques that are really cool, then pencil out April 21st from 1pm and join me.  Email me ASAP to book your place as spots will go VERY quickly and I am limited in numbers I can accept.

Materials used:
Butterfly card 
Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set)
Ink - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant
Paper - Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party cardstocks, Sweet Shop DSP
Other - Butterfly punch, Window sheets, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1 and 1 1/4" circle punches


Monster card
Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess), Make a Monster 
Ink - Island Indigo ink, Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade markers
Paper - Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White cardstocks, Sweet Shop DSP
Other - 1" circle punch, Bakers Twine
Items in PINK feature in the upcoming Autumn Winter mini catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment