Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Calendar

I am trying to work out how to link a calendar onto here....not as easy as I thought!  However, I though that as we are now at the tail end of March, I would get cracking with letting you know my movements and availabilities for April.

As mentioned in THIS POST, I am implementing a new monthly calendar which will highlight my available workshop spots.  Some of these dates will be known as STAR DATES and if you book a workshop on one of these dates, you will receive an extra surprise from me on top of all the usual goodness that you get as a hostess.

Until I can work out the calendar, here are my April dates:
  • April 1: Autumn Winter Mini catalogue available to order from
  • April 1 - 9: Unavailable for workshops, tech groups & classes.  Orders submitted to me via email will be processed
  • April 12: Available for workshop in evening (STAR DATE)
  • April 14: Available for workshop day or evening (STAR DATE)
  • April 15: Available for workshop day or evening (STAR DATE) Afternoon timeslot TAKEN
  • April 20: Available for workshop in evening
  • April 21: April Class starting @ 1pm
  • April 22: Available for workshop in day
  • April 27: Available for workshop in evening
  • April 28: Available for workshop in day or evening
  • April 29: Available for workshop in day

Please let me know if you would like to secure one of these dates for a workshop.  We will be showcasing new products from the Autumn Winter catalogue at all April workshops!  Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment