Monday, April 2, 2012

Autumn Winter Catalogue is HERE!

The waiting is over.  The Autumn Winter mini catalogue is now available and able to be ordered from.  Many of my regulars have already got their hands on their very own copy.  If you would also like a copy, please email me with your postal details and I will make sure that I get one out to you ASAP (please note, I am away until Thursday.  If you have already contacted me about a catty, I do have your details and you should have your catty very soon).

If you cannot wait however, you can download your online version by going HERE or visiting the SU website.

So what are the exciting NEW items.  Well.....nearly the entire catty is full of fantastic products, but 3 that I will highlight today are the Simply Scored tool and the Framelits and Edgelits.

Recently at a number of workshops, I showcased paper rosettes and boxes.  With a scoring tool like Simply Scored, these projects are made VERY easily.  Your time is not only reduced in making the projects, but your accuracy and finish will be second to none.

Prior to SU introducing Simply Scored, we had to rely on accessing other branded scoring tools, and these came at a variety of prices depending on where you accessed them.  The Simply Scored is available for the low price of $55.95 and comes with the usual SU guarantee of quality and backup service.  You can also buy a metric plate, additional scoring tools and scoring guides to help you in your crafting.

Framelits and Edgelits are 2 additional products that will extend your Big Shot arsenal.  I have already showcased the Framelits in a sneak peek.  However, here is another card that I created....by copying one of the cards on the front of the mini catty!!

You can not only see the decorative edge that is cut by the Edgelit, but also the edging Embossing Folder that is also available in the mini catty.  These match each other and are sold seperately.
These items add a completely different dimension to your cards and for their low prices, are something that you should consider adding to your next order!

No comments:

Post a Comment