Sunday, April 15, 2012

Multi Fold album

Last year, I ran a couple of classes - both normal and private - where we made the Triple Flip Album (you can see the post HERE).

Recently, I have had a couple of people ask me about this class and if I will be running it again.  At this stage, I won't be running it as a scheduled class, but I can offer it as a private class.

Due to the increased cost of some of the other items since I first ran this class, the cost will have to change.  As such, I am offering 3 different price structures:

  1. based on 4 participants (this is the minimum number) - $53 per person
  2. based on 6 participants - $48 per person
  3. based on 8 participants (this is the maximum number) - $46 per person

Please note that this price structure is only for Colac and surrounds.  If I am required to travel to Geelong or Warrnambool, there will be added cost for time and travel.  Please contact me to discuss.

For the cost you will receive:

  • all product required to complete the project (scrappin kit, extra cardstock, ribbon, adhesive etc)
  • full set of colour step by step instructions
  • my assistance
  • class will last approximately 4 - 4.5 hours (you should factor in a lunch break)
*also note, each participant will be required to use the same Simply Scrappin kits, however, the group may decide which one they choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment