Saturday, April 21, 2012

Winding back

Today I held my last class until after the baby is born.  So there will be NO CLASS in May.  The next class will run on the 3rd Saturday in June (16th).  Keep an eye on this blog and my newsletter for details about that one.  I am also not going to be holding any workshops, private classes or group work throughout May, BUT I am available to take orders over the phone or email and submit them for you.  Direct deposits or payments with credit cards would be preferable over this time period, however, feel free to contact me to work out a time that we can catch up if you need to get cash to me.

Rest assured, I will be continuing to post on here throughout May, and in fact, there has been a run of friend's having babies of late so I will be posting some of my baby card creations for you all in the next few weeks.

Don't forget about my product shares that I have on offer (see link at top of this blog).  The product shares and the product bundle offers only run for the month of April....after this, you will have to buy full packs of product to see them for yourself.  I have had a great response to the product shares and delivered my first lot today to the delight of the ladies.  Contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment