Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing Henry.....

Many of you may have already seen this announcement if you subscribe to my newsletter, but I would like to introduce the arrival of my new baby, HENRY MICHAEL SIMPSON BILLING, born May 1st weighing 7lb 2oz at about 8.50pm.  His arrival was truly exciting as he couldn't wait to enter this world and decided to make his entrance 6 days early and in the front seat of my car out the front of the Colac Hospital!

Despite the unusual situation we found ourselves in, I was completely at ease as the midwives at Colac are truly amazing.  Over the years, we have gotten to know most of them and they are also friends.  So it was a comfort to have many of them at my side - in the rain - delivering Henry!

Needless to say, we did not get any photos of his delivery for me to scrapbook later on, but we are trying to make up for it now by taking heaps of the new little man.  At this stage, this is the only photo I have that is loaded on my laptop (yet to download camera), so I will leave you with this picture and will show you some more over the coming days and weeks.

Henry and I about 30 minutes after his arrival.
Thankyou to everyone that has already passed on their congratulations to me and my family.  We are blessed with not only having a healthy newborn to love and adore, but also to have such wonderful friends that want to share in our joy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Henry! You are so perfect... just like mum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAM! Congratulations!!!! That is so very very awesome!!!! Well done to you both!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete