Sunday, May 27, 2012

June class announced

I am announcing my June class quite early, because I need to get RSVP's a bit ahead of normal time.  Please read on for all details.

Are you sick of being caught out and not having a card or notecard ready to attach to a present?  It happens to me all the time (yes....really!) and it drives me nuts to pull out all my stuff just to make one card.  So this class is designed to alleviate you from the stress of present giving.

3 of the 7 note cards that you will be making
Come along and make 7 small gift/notecards with matching envelopes.  These will cover a variety of occasions and whilst my samples do not have any sentiments on them, I will bring a few with me on the day so you can personalise your cards.

The bonus of this class is that not only will you come away with some cute little gift cards, but you will also receive a full packets of Brights Buttons as well.  You will be using a selection of these in the class, but what you don't use are yours to keep and use however you wish.

The concept of this class is very simple and is EASILY replicated at home using your own supplies.

  • Date: June 16th 2012
  • Time: 1pm
  • Place: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St, COLAC
  • Cost: $25 which includes a packet of buttons worth $16.95

RSVP by FRIDAY JUNE 1st at the latest to secure your spot.  As I am specially ordering supplies, in, there will be no spaces for latecomers.  In addition, a cancellation fee will be payable if you cannot attend after orders are placed.

In addition, I will be bringing baby Henry with me, so for all those that would like to see him and have a cuddle, this is your chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment