Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapbooking survey

I should have mentioned in my post below that if you are not signed up to receive my e-newsletters, then you won't receive a survey about my upcoming scrapbooking sessions.

If you wish to participate in the survey and help to design the sessions, please sign up to my database by filling out your email address in the sign up box (left hand side bar of this blog) and you will automatically be added.  This will ensure that you receive my month e-newsletters and any other information that I share by this means.  Alternatively, just email me and I'll manually add you.

If you have recently changed email addresses, please make sure your details are current but shooting me through an email.  I am happy to update your contact details so that you stay in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment