Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Don't miss out

I am currently tearing my hair out looking for a packet of envelopes that I specifically purchased in order to do Henry's thankyou cards.  And do you think I can find them now I want them?  No.  It is driving me INSANE.  For those that have seen my creative space, you will know that I do not keep the tidiest of rooms however, I have only ever once before lost something in my mess and that was Biddy's doing not mine.  So to have completely misplaced something that had a specific purpose is just doing my head in.

And I have now resorted to cleaning up (shock, horror) which probably means that I have now misplaced 10 other things that I will be looking for in a few days time!  Sigh.....

Anyway, onto more exciting things.  As I mentioned in my previous post, there are 2 specials running for the month of June (and one of them into July).  Those that have received my e-newsletter have already received this information last week (sign up if you haven't already!), but to let everyone else know, here are the details:

During June, you can receive the stamp set 'A Reason to Smile' absolutely FREE just by placing an order of $125 or more.  It is yours in either clear or wood mount.  You can purchase this set if you like; clear is $28.95 and wood is $35.95 but it is ONLY available throughout June.   That gives you 18 days to get your very own set.

The second special that we have running this month is a hostess special.  For any workshop orders of $650 or more, the hostess will receive an EXTRA $90 in free hostess dollars!  This is fantastic.  So for a $650 workshop, the hostess would normally reeive $100 in freebies plus 50% off any full priced item, but with this special, she will now get $190 worth of freebies plus the 50% off any full priced item.  Oh my, what do you think you could get for that!  A Big Shot and some accessories, a stack of stamps, bulk out your stamp pad collection, purchased some of the tools you have been eyeing off.....the list is endless.

This hostess special is available until July 31st, so contact me to book your very own workshop today!  I have updated some star dates on my calendar, so check them out (booking on a star date will give you an extra freebie).  If you would like some help to invite some friends, I am here for you.  If you are unsure about hosting a workshop, let me get one of my past hostesses to have a chat to you about how easy they found it and the wonderful goodies they received.  Trust me, you will want to host a workshop.  It costs you nothing but your time and you have a great couple of hours seeing some new stuff.

I am happy to tailor workshops...if you are interested in cardmaking, scrapbooking or mini 3D projects, just mention this and I will arrange for these to feature in your workshop.

Don't delay on these 2 specials and miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment