Friday, June 29, 2012

June 30th nearly here

In a matter of 1hr and 15 mins, it will be June 30th (yes I am up late doing this post!).  This means a couple of things:

  1. It is the LAST DAY you can get your hands on the stamp set "Reason to Smile".  You can get it for free by placing an order of $125 or more, or you can add it to an order for just $28.95 (clear) or $35.95 (wood).
  2. It is also the day that I am closing my scrapbook survey.  For everyone that completes the survey, you will receive $5 off your next order - simply quote the code at the end of the survey when you place your order with me to activate your discount.  

Also, don't forget that you can also earn FANTASTIC hostess rewards which will continue through July for any workshops that make $650 or more.  An extra $90 in FREE goodies is all yours on top of the usual generous rewards!  Simply email me or give me a call to book a date to hold your own workshop and to start enjoying FREE products.

No comments:

Post a Comment