Friday, July 13, 2012

Christmas in July

I am very sorry about the lack of posts here of late.  It is due to a combination of school holidays, kids birthday parties, sick kids, sick husband and now....sick ME!  Good grief.

However, I just wanted to quickly jump on here and remind you that my July class is definitely going ahead on SATURDAY 22nd JULY.  In this class I will get you started on Christmas cards and you will be making 3 different cards that are easily replicated at home.  I will post some pictures over the weekend.  However, I already have a number of bookings, so if you want to ensure your place, please contact me to reserve a seat.

Date: Saturday 22nd July
Place: old convent complex, 1 Fireman St, COLAC
Time: 1pm
Cost: $20 per person
RSVP by Wednesday 18th July.  If you book in but cancel after this date, you will be subject to a cancellation fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment