Sunday, July 29, 2012

Only 2 and a bit more days to go....

The Autumn Winter mini catalogue is about to go...and with it, some amazing products.  I think I mentioned when we received this catty that I thought it was the best one ever....and I still think this.  I have loved so many of the products in there and sadly I only discovered some of them quite late in the period.
close up of the paper, brad, button and bakers twine used
I have whipped up a 12x12 scrapbook layout for you, showcasing just a few of the products that will disappear in a couple of days time.  I have used the Attic Boutique DSP, a Jelly Bean brad, a Twitterpated button (love these) and some of the Pool Party Bakers Twine and a sentiment form the Rue des Fleur stamp set.

Make sure that you don't miss out on anything that you desire out of this catalogue.  Nearly every time a catty retires, I have someone asking me to source some product that they wanted but didn't order.  DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU!  Contact me to place you order.

I will be accepting credit card orders until 9pm on Tuesday evening.  If you want to make a direct deposit, please ensure your order is to me by Monday 5pm in order for the funds to clear into my bank.

I hope you have enjoyed the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue and are looking forward to seeing the newly revamped "Holiday Mini" which will be coming out on September 1st!

Materials used:
Cardstock - Pool Party 12x12, Calypso Coral
Paper - Attic Boutique DSP
Stamps - Rue des Fleur
Ink - Crumb Cake, Tea Stain (from the distressing kit), Early Espresso marker
Other - Dazzling Diamonds, Pearls, Jelly Bean Brad, Twitterpated Button, Decorative Label punch, Lace, Simple Letters Alphabet, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment