Monday, August 20, 2012

Exciting news!

I have in my hot little hands the BRAND NEW CATALOGUES.  Yes, you read correct.  They are HERE.

All of my stamp club and technique group ladies will be getting their FREE copies over the next few days and will no doubt be drooling over the yumminess that is contained within.  Trust me, there are some delightful products in there.

If you would like to be drooling over your very own copy, please email me and I will arrange to get one to you ASAP.  Cost of Annual Catalogue is $7 (plus postage) and the Holiday Catalogue is FREE.

I have one more spot remaining on my upcoming stamp club (starting Sept), so if you take this place, you will get your FREE catalogues in the next couple of days!

In the new couple of weeks, I will be posting various product shares for you.  There will be a few this time given that we have 2 catalogues and I am keeping the product shares separate to each catty.  Get in fast to secure your share.  Most of them will be based on a 1/4 share of products.

Finally, here is an updated sold out list of the retirement stock:
Sold out Accessories
Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
Peach Parfait ink refill
Dotto refill
Concord Crush ink refill
More Mustard Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Pear Pizzazz ink refill
Poppy Parade ink refill
Stack & Store Containers
Circle cutter replacement blades
Christmas Greetings stamp
Confetti White CS A4
Blushing Bride ink refill
Blushing Bride CS
5-petal flower punch
Color Caddy Extender Kit
Stampin' Around Wheel Storage - Standard size
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies
Concorde Crush CS A4
Well Worn Designer Series Paper
Mini Library Clips
Baja Breeze Stampin Write Marker
Sold Out Stamps
Just Surfing
D is for Dog
Curvy Verses
Shot & Sweet
Calendar Alphabet & Numbers


(Keep an eye on here over the next day or so for some sneak peeks of scrapbook pages and cards made with new items!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment