Sunday, August 5, 2012

Goodbye to....

Here are a selection of cards that I have made using some of the stamp sets that are retiring.  You will have seen these on my blog over the past 12 months or so.  Some of these I will miss very much as they were fantastic sets to "teach" new stampers with.  Some have been extremely versatile and can be used in many ways and for many occasions.  If you want to snap up any of the sets, I suggest that you get in quick and place your order.  Once sets are sold out, they are gone FOREVER.

This card uses the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  It has been a firm favourite of mine, along with some of my customers.  This set is a very versatile one and if you are into making vintage cards, this needs a place in your stamp stash.  The picture also shows the Very Vintage wheel which is staying into the next catty.
On this card, I have used one of the images out of the Friends Never Fade set (also pictured is a previously retired DSP).  This set is a great one to use with the markers (some of these becoming unavailable as single markers).
 This is my horse mad daughter's favourite stamp!  This set of cards was actually the invitations for her 3rd birthday party.  The Pony Party stamp is a fun line art set that allows you to customise in a number of ways.  Great to have on hand for little girls parties, and big girls whimsical cards!
 Oh, I may cry over the retirement of this one!  Upsy Daisy was one of the first stamp sets I bought when I was a demonstrator and it has been a firm favourite of mine  In fact, this is one I will hang onto personally and continue to use for my own.  It is a fantastic set because you can use it in so many ways, with so many techniques and with a variety of colours  If I had to push just one stamp set, this would be it.  It is only available in wood mount.
Clearly for You is a cute little set that has a number of little stamps that you can use to highlight or add accents to your cards and scrapbooking pages.  Like the Vintage Vogue set above, this set lends itself to being used on vintage cards.  The matching Bevelled Windowpanes (see below) are also retiring and these are 25% off at just $12.71.
bevelled windowpanes
card using Clearly for You and the large bevelled window pane
Remember, if you want any of these set, or indeed any sets on the retired list, let me know ASAP and I will put in an order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment