Friday, September 14, 2012

Join me on Sunday

This Sunday (16th Sept), I am participating in my first ever Blog Hop.  I have long been an observer of these, but have never actually been part of one.  I even managed to dob myself in for not one, but two!


The first one is the ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop (ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) and will kick off at 10am AEST.  Of course, you do not have to be in front of your computer right on 10am....we will just have all our blogs loaded and ready to go by this time.  You can tour around everyone's blog at leisure throughout the day - or indeed, in the days that follow.

There are 25 of us (I am #25 on the list) and you can start with me if you like and continue on.  There will be a link in everyone's blog to take you to the next site.  Eventually you will make your way back around to where you started!


The second Blog Hop will take place the following Sunday (23rd Sept) and this one will be showcasing products from the brand new Holiday Catalogue.  The format will be the same as above.

I hope you can join me and my fellow demonstrators.  Blog Hops are a great way to see different ideas using similar products.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, sounds like fun. I will have to pop back later.

    ReplyDelete