Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last chance to get product shares

I have just packaged up 11 product shares that I am running from the Holiday and the Annual catalogues.  It was the first time that I had seen some of the items - such as some of the DSPs - in real life and they are really stunning.  The 'Birds of a Feather' DSP is particularly stunning.  This would be perfect for girls, baby girls, feminine, whimsy and vintage cards.  The patterns are also subtle enough to be carried very well on scrapbook pages.  Layer these papers for a fantastic effect and couple them with some of the seam binding, the vintage lace and some of the vintage faceted buttons or the vintage brads.  Beautiful!

I had previously only seen the stitched stain ribbon in Gumball Green (I received this in my demonstrator pre-order) and whilst I was very happy with this particular one, I have to say that I am IN LOVE with the Raspberry Ripple stitched satin.  OMG, it is gorgeous.  Deep, rich and vibrant in colour.  It will go well in many Christmas ideas.

However, this post is to remind you - most likely for the last time - that my product shares come to an end on September 30th.  After this date, you will have to buy the products for yourself in FULL PACKS.  If you want to get a taster of what is on offer - maybe you know you'll only ever want to use a little bit of a few ribbons, or maybe you want to try before you commit - then contact me ASAP.  Shoot me through an email and let me know what you would like.

There are a number of product shares from both catalogues available.....I am sure that you will find one that fits your desires.  Or, like most of my customers that have already taken product shares - you may not be able to decide and TAKE THE LOT!!!  Don't forget that there is the added incentive of a free gift if you do this (Annual catty lots....remember to let me know what colour Dazzling Details you want).

I have my son's christening over the weekend, so I am a bit flat out preparing for that.  However, stay tuned next week for a number of projects that I will load on here...I just received a shipment and I am itching to break into the stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment