Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Catalogues....Launch Party!

They're here!!!!  The new catalogues are LIVE.


Ugh, I can't believe that it has taken me 6 days to get on here and post the links to the brand new catalogues, but trust me....I have good reason.

I have been madly creating projects with some of the new products in readiness for my catalogue launch party which is to be held THIS SUNDAY.  There are a few spots still available, so if you would like to come, please contact me ASAP to reserve your place.  Cost is $10 and you will get a HEAP for this including the new Annual Catalogue and the new Holiday catalogue.  There will also be  a Make n Take, In-Colour playground, displays, demonstrations, food, door prizes...oh, the list goes on!  Bring a friend and have a fun couple of hours.  Sessions are 10.30am - 12.30pm or 2 - 4pm.

I would love to see you at the launch party.....it is going to be great!

Click on the above pictures to view the catalogues online, or contact me to get your very own!  For the month of September, you can order both the catalogues through me for the cost of $10 (incl postage) and I will also give you a $10 voucher for you to use on your first order of more than $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment