Monday, September 24, 2012

September class - Decorated Frames

I have been a bit overwhelmed this month...what with the release of not one but TWO new catalogues, a flurry of customer and stamp club orders, decisions to be made about my own demonstrator orders, a catalogue launch, a 70th birthday to prepare for (I made the cake), two workshops to run, an expo to attend, a cousin's baptism to witness and getting ready to baptise my own baby (next week)...phew.  It has been full on.

Needless to say, I have been caught on the hop somewhat for my class this month.  As the Colac Garden and Lifestyle Expo was this past weekend which is usually the weekend I hold my monthly class, I have delayed the class until NEXT WEEKEND.  Please note, that this class is STILL ON.

In this class, we will be doing something a little different to the usual cards.  You will be creating a stamped and embossed picture frame.  These are so eye-catching, yet so easy to do.  You are literally bound only by your imagination when it comes to what you come up with.  I can almost guarantee that at least some of you will be making these for gifts for Christmas!

We will be using one of the new stamps - Pleasant Poppies - along with a number of other items.  I am limited to 7 for this class and 4 spots are already filled.  If you would like to participate, PLEASE contact me ASAP to reserve your place.

When: Saturday 29th September
Where: Old Convent Complex, Fireman St, COLAC
Cost: $20 per person
Time: 1pm

RSVP by THIS WEDNESDAY (26th).  Normal cancellation policy is in place after this date.

No comments:

Post a Comment