Friday, October 12, 2012

Gearing up for Chrissy

As you follow this blog over the next few weeks, expect to see a number of Christmas themed cards and projects featured on here.

Today I have used the stamp set 'Scentsational Season' along with the matching framelits 'Holiday Collection'.  And whilst you can't smell these cards, I have also used the smelly 'Sugar and Spice' embossing powder as well, which was designed to go with this set.


The small cards are simply a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock cut into three to measure roughly 10x10cm.  The Raspberry Ripple mat is 9x9cm and the Whisper White is 8x8cm.  These cards took no time at all and would make perfect gift tags/cards when giving your presents.  The three designs (tree, gingerbread man and cup) were all embossed and then attached using dimensionals  In the case of the mug, I also stamped the steam before I stuck on the mug.

For the brown card I used the Holiday Collection framelits and then I backed the cut out areas with patterned paper from the 'Festival of Prints' pack.  I also used the Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock and was able to sand back the edges where I had run it through the Big Shot with the Tulips Frame folder.  Again, a very simple card.

1 comment: