Thursday, October 4, 2012

October class - Christmas cards

I know....don't have a heart attack or anything!  I am early this time for advertising my next class!!  However, this class - Christmas cards - is going to be popular and I anticipate that it will fill up EXTREMELY quickly.  Already spaces have gone and I am down to the last few.

Even if you are a regular, please let me know if you are intending to come along.  In the past, this class has been so popular, that people have missed out.  I intend to fill this class first and if there is adequate demand, will open up a second class.  However, don't rely on a second class being offered.  My advise is to book into this one.

In this class, you will be making 4 Christmas cards which you will be able to replicate at home or take inspiration from to create your own cards for the festive season.  We will be using new papers, new stamps and new embellishments.

When - Saturday October 20th
Where - old convent complex, Fireman St COLAC
Time - 1pm
Cost - $25 per person (everything provided)

RSVP is essential by Wednesday 17th.  This may change if the class fills up prior to the closing date.  As mentioned, another class MAY be offered if sufficient demand warrants.  Normal cancellation policy applies.  Contact me to reserve one of the remaining places today!

No comments:

Post a Comment