Friday, October 5, 2012

Retired stamp for sale

With the arrival of the new catalogues, I have a number of stamp sets that have retired that are sitting here.  Whilst I would love to keep them all (after all, I did buy them, so it means I do like them!) once a set retires, it becomes difficult for me to use it on a regular basis.

With the exception of some sets that I know I will definitely use for personal projects for years to come (think Pony Party here!), I will be offering all my sets that no longer feature in a current catalogue for sale.  I took all of them to the Colac Garden and Lifestyle Expo a couple of weekends ago, and a number sold, but I still have more that are desperate for new and loving homes!

Over the weekend, I will be photographing and updating my page with the retired stamps.  Please read the blurb at the start of the page....it contains all the relevant information you will need to secure a set. If there was a set that you particularly wanted, but missed out on before it retired....I may have it and it may be yours!  All sets are priced to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment