Monday, October 8, 2012

Retired stamp sale NOW ON!!

I have updated my listing of retired stamps.  Phew....you can see that I lost a few.  And these are only the ones that I am not keeping for myself or have not previously sold.  I think I lost about 27 stamp sets when the new catty came out!  Gulp.

Anyway, please check out the listing and if you want any of them, let me know ASAP.  I will be taking these stamps with me to various functions, and if you haven't told me that you would like to buy a particular one, it may sell out before you know it!

I have priced all my stamps to sell, so there are some fantastic bargains to be had.  These sets are fantastic to those of you that might be new to stamping and don't want to spend a fortune.  Please note that the stamps that are in the DVD cases (see pics) are CLEAR MOUNT stamps and they will require an acrylic block to use them.  I can order any sizes you need if you would like.  Just let me know.

Happy stamp hunting!

To see the list of stamps with pictures, go to the "Retired Stamp Sale" tab on this blog (see left hand column for the list of pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment