Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Simply Scrappin' kit ...part 2 AND Class by Mail

Ok, I'm back with the cards that I promised I would create yesterday.  I made this entire project from just half of the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' kit (p167 Annual catty).

This is a picture of what half the kit looks like:

And this is what I made:





There is a card box made out of the 12x12 Basic Grey cardstock and some of the DSP and 6 cards using the rest of the cardstock, DSP and sticker die cuts.

And this is what I have left over!  See, I told you there would be plenty over.  In fact, 2 full sheets of DSP.

Would you like to make this for yourself?  

Well, for the first time in a while, I am offering a CLASS BY MAIL!  There are 2 options:
   
     1. Daydream Card Kit for $25 (plus postage).  For this you will get:

  • 1/2 packet of Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' kit (to make what you see above)
  • Cutting and assembly guide to make cards
  • Bonus card and scrapbook sketch to use the left over bits up!
  • 3 dimensionals
     2. Daydream Card Kit Extended for $45 (plus postage).  For this you will get:
  • Full pack of the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' kit (to make double cards)
  • Cutting and assembly guide
  • Bonus card and scrapbook sketch
  • 3 dimensionals
  • Bonus 4 extra card directions
The only thing I added to the cards that is not contained in the kits above was:
  • Basic Grey ink
  • Sentiment stamp set (I used Loving Thoughts)
  • SNAIL
  • Sticky Strip (to construct the box)
Contact me to place your order.  If you need any adhesive, or a stamp set ordered as well, just let me know.  This offer is only available until October 20th, so get in with your order.  Cash or Direct Deposits only (sorry...no credit cards for this purchase).  All orders will be posted together, anticipating approximate postage date of 26th October.


No comments:

Post a Comment