Friday, October 5, 2012

Update on Christmas card class

WOW.  I have been almost overrun with responses for my upcoming Christmas class.  At this moment, I am already full up for the Saturday session, and given that I know most of my regulars are not on the list yet, I am opening up a second session.

I will hold another Christmas card class on Sunday 21st October depending on numbers.  If you missed out on the first class, this will be your second and ONLY other opportunity to attend.  Click HERE for all the details.  Please note: the venue may change but will be still held in Colac (I just have to confirm).  The time will be the same, as will the cost and the RSVP date.  Get in touch with me ASAP to reserve your place.  I will require a minimum of 4 people to run this 2nd class.

Also, to the ladies that have reserved a place in the Saturday class:  As I have had to open up a second class, I am closing the RSVP date and taking your booking as a firm commitment to attend.  I would greatly appreciate a pre-payment of at least $12.50 (50% of class fee).  You can either pay me in person, or direct deposit into my bank account (I can email you the details).  As you can appreciate, if I have people pull out of the first class at a late stage, it would be unfair on those that were unable to reserve a place on that day.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment