Monday, October 15, 2012

Want a workshop?

Yesterday I ran a workshop for all my Warrnambool lovelies, and we were discussing when we will get together again.  And to our shock and horror, we all realised that we are all rapidly running out of weekends in the run up to the end of the year!

So this is a timely reminder to all my customers and blog followers.  If you would like a workshop before the end of the year, please contact me ASAP.  Get your preferred dated booked now and secure it in my diary and yours.  Don't worry if it is 6 weeks away....just get the date booked.

This is especially important if you want to run a workshop that features Christmas cards.  In order to give your guests a chance to see the goodies, the demonstrated cards and the Holiday catalogue, and then give them enough time to place an order to get the products, you need to be thinking of holding a workshop ASAP.

Later today, I will be updating my calendar to show unavailable dates, so check this out when deciding on a date for your workshop (this calendar is on my SU! website...just click on the link to my calendar in the left hand side bar of this blog).  Weekends are becoming a premium time, but I am available to do  most Friday nights and most other nights (except Thursdays) during the week.  Alternatively, if you want to hold a workshop during the week in the daytime, this is also possible.

Workshops take approximately 2 hours and include demonstrations, an overview of the products, a display of cards, scrapbooking and OTP projects and guests all make a small project to take home.

Contact me to book your date and start getting ready for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment