Monday, October 1, 2012

Win a decorated frame designed by me

My last class was about decorated frames.  It was such a great concept and all of my guests really loved the project.  I have decided to offer one of the frames that I created as blog candy!
If you would like to win this decorated frame, simply leave me a comment on here about why you would like to win it.  I will be drawing a name on October 6th from those that commented.  IT COULD BE YOU!!

The frame was decorated using the new stamp sets Pleasant Poppies and Pursuit of Happiness.  I have also used three of the new In-Colours - Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals on there as well.  With Christmas fast approaching, this would make a lovely gift or keep it for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, I was just scrolling down and saw this frame and thought wow how gorgeous. Then I read that it was up for winning. I know that I am late but I am sure whoever wins it will love it. Great job

    ReplyDelete