Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winner announced

I'm a little embarrassed by the fact that I have only had one comment on my blog from someone that wants to win my decorated frame (insert sad face here).  I did have one lady email me and another two tell me directly that they would like to win the frame - all had issues bring able to comment on the blog - ....but that only makes 4 in total!  Quite possibly, I think my work is better than it is.

At any rate, the winner of the decorated frame is MARIA. L from NSW.  Your prize will be winging its way to you this week.  Thankyou very much for commenting....at least I know I'm not talking to myself on here!!

As promised in my previous post, I will be placing all my retired stamps on here.  This will happen tomorrow, so I suggest that if there is something you are keen to get, let me know ASAP.  Remember to check out the instructions at the beginning of the page...it has all the relevant information you will need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment