Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry (belated) Christmas!


I am so sorry.  My Christmas wishes have been running a bit late this year.  Even my beautiful handmade cards which had been sitting ready for about 4 weeks didn't make the post until Christmas Eve.  And I blame my husband.

You see, he came down with some incredibly bad bug on the Tuesday before Christmas (just over a week ago) and is only now back on  his feet.  He actually had to go into hospital twice with it.  So not only was I doing the usual scurrying of last minute Christmas gift shopping, finalising the food situation, doing the food shopping, wrapping gifts, cancelling staff our staff party (because Mark was bedridden), but I also had to call in staff for a meeting to work out changes to milking rosters, stock work and feeding out schedules.  Phew.  And on top of that, I forgot to pay my staff!  Argghhhh.  But they are a very forgiving lot and I did catch them up!  LOL.

So.......I didn't get a chance to get back on here and wish all of my blog followers a very merry Christmas.  I hope you had a wonderful day with family and/or friends.  With 3 kids that are old enough to know about Chrissy, ours was very busy.  I can only image what next year's will be like!

Please check back for some pics on our Christmas celebrations, and feel free to check out our farm blog (www.craiglands.blogspot.com) for more family pictures - just give a day or two to get them up!!)

Just before I go, don't forget about the Clearance Rack Blitz that is on.  We are into the second week and I have just check out the list.  There are a few things on there that are already sold out, so if there is something on there...don't delay.  Give me a call or email me to place your order.

Check out the lists by clicking HERE

1 comment:

  1. You did have a hectic Christmas. Hope Mark is well and truly on the mend. He wasn't trying to get out of some extra jobs was he???. I hope you all have a super new year.

    ReplyDelete