Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sorry about no updates!

You know how things can get at this time of the year.......CRAZY!  I have been spending every spare minute I can creating cards, working out classes, arranging stock and displays for various markets and fairs I have been attending and trying to make some sense of my bomb site of an office!  Add onto all of this the general busy-ness that is normal for this time of the year.

I mentioned to a friend of mine the other day that I have to check the calendar not once every few days to keep on top of things, but a number of times throughout each and every day, just to make sure I haven't forgotten something.  Just about every day between now and Christmas has something on, and many days have multiple things on.  Granted, it is not all to do with me, but most of the things require me to ferry kids around, or make sure that RSVP's have been given, or that supplies are on order.

So, this poor blog has been neglected of sorts.  Sorry 'bout that!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be sending out a newsletter in the next day or so.  Keep an eye on your inboxes for that one.  You won't want to miss it!

I will be placing an order in the next week, so if you are local to Colac and can pick up your order from me, you can save on postage and lump our orders in together.  I will update this blog with an exact date of when I will be submitting the order, but it will more than likely be around December 10th.

1 comment:

  1. I an not quite as busy as you but I know what you mean Sam. I have been going to get back to you for 6 weeks now......

    ReplyDelete