Friday, January 18, 2013

Hello from beautiful Apollo Bay!

Ahhhh...I wonder what the poor people are doing?  Well, we are here in Apollo Bay!! LOL.  That was a saying my mum always says.  Changing the location of course.  Well we have been here since Monday and I can't believe that our week here is fast coming too an end.  And so too is the Clearance Rack Blitz which is now into its 4th week.

If you haven't taken advantage of the super specials on offer, it is not too late.  But be warned...many items are selling fast and a number have already sold out.  Just click HERE to see the list.  Those things that are crossed out have now gone.  If there is anything else you would like, email me fast and I'll get an order in for you.

I can even do this sunning myself here in lovely Apollo Bay (pictures to come!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam, happy New Year and glad to hear that you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete