Friday, February 1, 2013

It's here, it's here!!!

The new 2013 Seasonal catalogue is live from today and runs through until June 30th.  Oh and if you are any way into vintage looks and old world looks, then this catty is right up your alley!  Check out this card:-

This card uses the new More Amore speciality dsp (p10), the new Two Tone ribbon (p13), the new butterfly punch (p13) and the new Large Rhinestones (p8).  The new butterfly punch sits beautifully inside the existing butterfly punch that features in the Annual Catalogue - as you can see how I have used them together above.

I have already fallen in love with so many things in this catalogue and I'm sure you will be as well.  Yesterday I posted dates that I am unavailable to run workshops.  Well, after you take a look at the new catty, you will want to book a date.  New catty products and SAB freebies all in the sae time frames!  Wow....what will you get?

Don't delay in booking your workshop with me TODAY.  Shoot me an email or give my mobile a ring and let's get you earning FREE STUFF.  Trust me, hosting a workshop is not an arduous experience.  It is fun and light and you will all have a great time.  If you are hesitating because you don't want the pushy sales spiel, then let me alleviate your worry by telling you that I don't operate that way.  If the sales come, they come.  And there is no push for anyone else to host a workshop afterwards either.  But believe me when I tell you that the sales WILL come and people WILL want to jump on the band wagon and get some stampin' goodness for themselves for free, once they see what you can earn!

I have more new things, projects and ideas to share with you....I am nearly bursting with wanting to show them all to you.    I am away over the weekend, so don't expect another post until early next week, but I will have a number of projects to be posted next week, so check back!

Oh...and just a little toot of my own horn.  Check out page 9 and see who was quoted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment