Sunday, March 10, 2013

Guest Designer

As mentioned in my newsletter, I am introducing the role of Guest Designer to my blog this year.  There are some wonderfully talented crafters out there and I would like to draw attention to some of them.

First cab off the rank is Michelle Caspar.  Michelle lives in Colac, Victoria with her husband Matt and 2 kids Ashleigh and Dylan.  Michelle is a customer and friend of mine and is quite simply, an inventive cardmaker.  Michelle loves to make cards with a little extra something and she shares my love of all things "bling"!


This card that Michelle has made was actually the card she gave me for my birthday last week. It is a typical Michelle card...and wowed everyone who saw it.

Michelle used the More Amour Speciality DSP, Pool Party cardstock and seam binding, Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching framelit, the Hearts Collection framelits and Raspberry Ripple ink.  To suspend the hearts in the middle Michelle used some bakers twine.

Thanks Michelle for being the very first GD on this blog.

Keep an eye on the blog next month to see who the next GD will be.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Michelle. Love how you have suspended the hearts.

    ReplyDelete