Monday, March 4, 2013

It's a girl!!

No......not really a baby girl, but a new addition nonetheless!

I take this opportunity to welcome into the Stampin' Up! world, Ms Terri Hawke.  Terri has been a customer of mine for a few years now and has recently moved from Victoria (and near me) to Canberra with her family.  Terri's hubby is in the Army, so she has to sort of go where she is told!
Quite an apt pic I thought...knowing how cold it can get in Canberra.  Brrrrrrr....
Not wanting to loose her contacts and friends, and to also expand her business horizons, Terri approached me about joining my team and the wider SU! family a few months back.  She has now taken the plunge and joins my team of merry crafters.

** WELCOME TERRI **

Terri joins Sharon who has just knocked up her first anniversary with SU! and me and is going from strength to strength.  If you would like to discuss the opportunities of becoming a SU! demonstrator and find out what is is REALLY like, give me a call or shoot me an email.  I would be more than happy to give you a full and honest appraisal.
Sharon and I at the 2012 Melbourne Regionals

No comments:

Post a Comment