Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some new changes at SU!


Well....I go away and lo and behold, there are some BIG changes happening at Stampin' Up!

The two big things that have been released are:
ONLINE ORDERING, and
MDS

I am very excited about MDS (or My Digital Studio) arriving in Australia.  We have been waiting for it for a while since it has been in the US for some years now and there is just so much that you can do.  You have already seen a bit of a 'taster' of it in the SAB catty with 2 digital content discs on offer and there are a few product suite discs in the main catalogue as well.  However, up till now, you have needed to be reasonably confident with photoshop or another graphics program to make the work as they were content only.  But with the release of MDS, everyone can now make use of the digi content discs.  This is becuase MDS is the program by which to run the content.

SU is yet to secure a printer to directly print your finished items, but you can always use SnapFish or your own preferred printing place for the meantime.

Online ordering is going to be a bit of a boon for some of you.  Especially those of you that like to place your own order frequently, or that shop at odd hours of the day or night.  You will pay NO MORE by ordering online if you use ME as your demonstrator.  If you don't allocate a demo, then you will pay a premium price for your products.  So put me down as your demo!!!

You can access my online store by clicking HERE or going to my Stampin Up website and clicking on the "Shop Now" box in the lower left hand area of the first screen.

You can check out the MDS by clicking HERE (this is also the online store part too).

Because I have limited internet connection, I am still catching up on the fine print myself, but please email me with any questions or queries you might have an I should be able to get back to you within 24 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment