Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More MDS

Well, I have had a bit more of a play with the MDS and I have to say, that whilst I will always remain a paper, scissors and ink girl, I am really loving the speed in which I can do some of my creations.

Yesterday I managed to do 1 scrapbook page, Henry's 1st birthday invites and a card for my cousin's graduation.  Easy!

Today, I have done another scrapbook page for you.  This time, I created this from scratch using a sketch from Heather Summers (a US demo who is a guru at MDS).  There are many benefits about using digi programs to complete your creations.  Yes, there are also some downsides too.  If you would like to hear about these and ask any questions about MDS, please email me and put your name down for my information session on MDS.
(You can click on the picture to see a larger version)
Remember, you can download the FREE 30 day trial version of MDS to have play with.  There are not many things these days that you can try before you buy, no strings attached.  Simply go to my online store and click on the My Digital Studio link on the left hand menu and then select the Free MDS trial

 MY ONLINE STORE: click here to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment