Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Digital Studio



If I haven't convinced you to have a think about MDS yet, then check out this catchy little video about creations you can make.

For those on my newsletter list, you will already have been notified of an intro session that I am running on MDS.  If you missed this newsletter, then the details are:

Introduction to My Digital Studio
When: Friday 17th May
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: TBC (but local to Colac)
Cost: FREE
RSVP: by Tuesday 14th May.  Bookings are not essential but would be very welcomed so I have an idea of numbers.

Come along and see MDS in operation.  I will answer your questions and queries and will also run through the pros and cons of digital crafting.  Bring a friend and see what the next big thing for SU is!

No comments:

Post a Comment