Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My first play with MDS

Well, I'm back and trying to get right into it all.  First step though, was to download the trial version of MDS and have a play.  Yes, did you know that you can TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?  I'm doing that.  You get 30 days FREE trial to see if you like it and whether it is something that you would like to use more of.  Give me a call or shoot me an email to discuss more about this.

I downloaded and installed the trial version last night and this morning, was itching to have a go, especially after seeing the creations of a number of my SU colleagues work.  So here is is:
All I have done to this is add the photo and the text under the picture.  The rest was a template ready to go.  So this one was a very simple and easy project to complete.  All up, I think it took me less than 5 minutes.

Get ready for some more MDS projects over the upcoming weeks.  Bear with me as I navigate my own way around this new package!

No comments:

Post a Comment