Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nearly home

Well our month long trip is nearly at an end.  We only have 3 more days until we will be back home and back into it all again.  That includes me doing what I love...Stampin' Up!  And what a lot I have to catch up on.

With the introduction of MDS (my digital studio), I will be holding an introduction session of this new product to anyone that would like to come along.  This will be held in Colac at a time and venue to be confirmed, but if you would like to register your interest in this session, please send me an email.  The cost will be FREE, so don't hesitate about coming along and learning a little bit more and seeing it live. If you would like more information on this session, please contact me.

The new colour refresh is also going to be upon us and if I have learnt anything about SU products in the past 4 years, it is that once something is earmarked for retirement, that is when EVERYONE wants it!!  So check out this post and see if any of the retiring colours are ones that you want (including reinkers).  If you want any of these, please shoot me an email with your order, or you can go to my online store by clicking HERE and order them yourself (make sure that you are shopping with me on the online store!)
this is what the banner will look like when you are shopping with me.  Click on pic to see a bigger version.
Also a reminder that the watercolour pencils and crayons are also retiring.  These are a fantastic resources to have in your stamping kit - I have used them quite a bit - so grab them while you still can.

OK, I will be back on deck on Monday.  Stamp club ladies are reminded that those that are in the April order month, your orders are due on Monday.  Technique groups will recommence as usual from the first week in May, and normal monthly classes will also recommence on May 18th.  A date will be set for my next scrapbooking class (in June) in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment