Saturday, April 6, 2013

Yet another change upon us!

In 2010 when SU rehashed their colour families, they flagged their plans to refresh the colours every 3 to 5 years in order to keep up with trends.  Well, it is now 3 years and this is the first of the colour refreshes!

The good news is, for those that have been investing in in-colours over the years, you will already have many of the colours.  There has been some slight changes of colours moving families (eg from subtles to regals for instance), but nothing too dramatic.

Below is a diagram of the colour refresh, but if you would like your very own copy, simply let me know and I can email one to you or send to you in the post.

I for one an VERY happy to see that Blushing Bride is making a comeback.  I stocked up on about 5 realms of paper just prior to it going out and I always hoped that it would make a return.  With the exception of Bashful Blue I am not upset about any of the retiring colours (but then I have no real idea of how Soft Sky might fit the bill), and I look forward to seeing it, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate all fit into our repertoire!

No comments:

Post a Comment