Monday, May 27, 2013

Joining special ending SOON

Wow.  I had a great time in Brisbane attending the annual Stampin' Up! convention.  I have returned feeling energised, refreshed and inspired.  Convention 2014 will be held in MELBOURNE.  It is tricky to describe just how fantastic convention is...you really have to experience it for yourself.  I will be updating this blog with a recap of convention in the next day or so....keep your eyes peeled for that!

If you are a keen crafter, why don't you join my team and share the experience with me next year?  Stampin' Up! needs all sorts of demonstrators: from those that want to just get the fantastic discounts on their own purchases, through to those that want to build large robust teams and of course, everyone in between.

Stampin' Up! is an EASY company to work for.  There are no 'express weeks' where you HAVE to sell items, there is no pressure to even run parties if this is not your thing.  It is flexible, affordable and quite simply a really great company to work for.

I have been doing this job now for 4 years and in that time, I have run a dairy farm business, added 2 babies to my child total of 4, and afforded myself extended time away with the family (to Darwin and Perth).  I have received free stamp sets and products, discounts on upcoming products and also received a cash payment in recognition of achieving a milestone sales record of $100,000.

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO TOO.

Until Thursday (May 30th) you only have to pay $169 to join, but you will receive $294 worth of products.  You can even customise your starter kit...a bonus for those of you that already have a bit of SU! stuff .

Speak to me about joining, or if you're ready to take the plunge, click on the "join the fun" button below.  Trust me, you won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment