Thursday, May 9, 2013

May card class

Just to let you know that due to a booking conflict, I have to move my usual card class from Saturday 18th May to SUNDAY 19th May.  All other details will remain the same.

We will be making 4 matching cards complete with decorated envelopes.  Cost will be $25pp.  RSVP soon to secure your seat as places are limited. More details will be available on here by this coming Saturday.

Also, other dates you might like to be reminded of:

  • INTRO TO MDS (My Digital Studio) - Friday May 17th at Larpent Fire Station at 7.30pm.  FREE.
  • SCRAPBOOKING CLASS - Friday May 31st at old convent complex, Colac at 7.30pm.  Price TBA.

Contact me to reserve your seat for either of these sessions.  The MDS session is FREE so please bring a friend to see and hear all about Stampin' Up!'s new digital product.  This is an ideal tool for those that love the idea of scrapbooking or papercrafting, but feel that time is not their friend!!!  Let me show you how you can fit scrapbooking into your busy lives (trust me....I have 4 little kids and even I can do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment