Saturday, May 18, 2013

MDS info session

Just a few pics of the display that I had created for last night's MDS information session.



this display used the Wonderland Party digital download
Whilst not a great number of people turned up, I think that those that did went away with a greater understanding of what MDS can do for them in their crafting world.  Given that there is a FREE 30 day trial, I reckon most will have a bit of a play in the coming weeks and work out for themselves whether this is something that they could utilise.

If you missed the session - and a few people did due to previous engagements - then get in touch with me and pop your name on my 'persons of interest' list'! LOL.  If I have enough people that want to have a session, I will run another.

Alternatively, if you have a group of family/friends that you think would like to see a presentation of My Digital Studio, then give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll set it up.  The session will go for about 1 hour and there is NO SALES pitch.  It is entirely up to you whether you go forward with it or not, but at the end of the day, I reckon you'd be mad not to take the free trial offer up.

I already have 2 ladies on my list to run a second session.  Let me know if you'd like to be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment