Friday, May 31, 2013

The 2013 Retirement List is now available!!

It's here!  And you can save up to 50% off selected products!

The STAMPS retirement list is now available online along with the ACCESSORIES list  There a hundreds of items that are not going to make the upcoming Annual Catalogue (released July 2nd) and now is your time to grab that stamp set that you have been coveting, or the inks that you desperately want, or some ribbon that will set that project off just perfectly.

As always, I suggest that you get in quick to secure the items you want, because once they are gone...THEY ARE GONE.  Forever.

See the retired list HERE (for accessories)

This time, I am making it really easy for you.  For the first time, you will be able to order online and avoid unnecessary time delays.  What's more, I will give you a hostess code to use, and if you place an order via my online store using this code, you will also receive a pack of 6x6 DSP for FREE.

Hostess Code: SKQFFGAG

Don't use this code however, if your order goes over $300, because you will be eligible for usual hostess benefits on your own order.  However, you may still process your order via my online store.  You just will not enter the hostess code.


The retirement list will be available until Monday July 1st, but as I just mentioned, please don't leave it to the last minute to order.  What you want may very well have sold out.  Trust me, things go FAST and I hate to have disappointed customers.  Your very best bet to get what you want is to order over the next few days and to also do this via my online store.

When you order via my online store, your products will be shipped directly to you from Stampin' Up!


Don't forget, when you place an order with me and use the hostess code SKQFFGAG you will also receive for FREE a 6x6 DSP pack.

Don't delay and wind up being disappointed.  Get your hands (for the last time) on some of your favourite products.

No comments:

Post a Comment