Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A little bit of excitement in the air!

Guess what arrived for me today?
My pre-order for the upcoming 2013-14 Annual Catalogue.  And no.....before anyone asks, I CANNOT show you the actual products.  BUT I can show you some of the finished projects I make with them.  So strap yourselves in as I attempt to do justice to all the beautiful things that are contained within those boxes!!!

If you would like to see my creations in real life, then come along to the Picture to Page Papercraft Show in Colac on June 22nd (to be held at COPACC).  I will be there with some sneak peeks at new products, I will have an MDS display and there will also be PRIZES to win!!  I will also be demo'ing some MDS projects at various times, so check out this blog for those times.  Come along and check it out!!

Tickets are available at the door and are $7 (u/16 free).  Refreshments available to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment